Dispute Resolution Associate
Recruitment of 01 Dispute Resolution Associate
DIMAC is a professional full-service law firm in Vietnam with two (02) major branches in Hanoi and Danang, containing its strengths mainly focusing on Investment, Merge & Acquisition, Corporate and Dispute Resolution sector. We are always welcomed talented, experienced and dedicated people to join our growing team in Ho Chi Minh office. If you desire to become a professional lawyer in the law firm where you can enjoy developing your skills by handling various kinds of legal issues and obviously feel the highest respect to and for the people, DIMAC is a perfect working environment for you. You can get other information by accessing to our website at www.dimac-law.com.
It is officially notified that we are currently seeking qualified candidates for a Dispute Resolution Associate with details as follows:
- Possessing the Law University bachelor’s degree, LLM is an advantage;
- Obtaining a lawyer practicing certificate in Vietnam or at least having experienced around 06 months of the one-year lawyer training period;
- Having at least 03-year experience in working for international or professional local law firms for resolution of various disputes;
- Well understanding the procedures in courts and arbitral centers, feeling confident to independently handle a case/lawsuit dealt with by such authorities;
- Good command/skills of English, i.e. listening, speaking and writing but your actual capacities in English is focused, rather than certificates;
- Having good skills/capacity in (i) logical and critical thinking; (ii) reasoning and legal analysis; (iii) negotiation; and (iv) communication;
- Possessing capacity in (i) handling a wide variety of assignments; (ii) well managing a sizable workload; and (iii) meeting clients’ deadlines;
- To be proactive, creative and responsible for working under pressure;
- To be self-motivated, committed and with good interpersonal skills; and
- Conversant with Word, MS Excel, Internet & using office e-mails (Outlook).
2. Job description
- To quickly understand clients' objectives/requirements for disputing work assigned;
- To research and analyze information/legal documents in depth to obtain legal grounds for clients' cases;
- To draft legal memo/advice/opinions to clarify clients' queries in various matters in disputes/lawsuits;
- To draft and prepare litigation or arbitration dossier, statement of defense and present for defending clients’ rights before courts and/or arbitration centers;
- To independently handle the assigned cases/lawsuits, including meeting and directly working with foreign clients by your own;
- To maintain and keep good relationship with the state authorities to settle cases;
- To well train the firm’s paralegals, interns and assist in the business development and training programs of the firm; and
- To perform other assignments delegated by Partners and senior Associates.
DIMAC offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package based on expertise and capability of each specific candidate to be recruited and DIMAC’s policies at the time of employment.
4. Application file
Your job application file shall be in English, including: (i) Application letter; (ii) Your Curriculum Vitae with a photo stuck; and (iii) The related certificates, either in Vietnamese or English which you have obtained up to the date of application.
5. How to Apply
If you decide to apply for the aforesaid position with DIMAC, please send your application file by either via our email address at email@example.com or by post to our following contact point:
Mr. Pham Quoc Tuan
Floor 5, An Nhat Building, 256 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City.